I have had it with Comcast, I called today for the third time about our internet service going out.
The last time they where here the guy (who was very nice) put in a new line just for the computers and said that there was a problem at the pole and that he couldn't fix it that day but would have someone come out to fix it. That was in Oct (or at least around then, I can't remember), it's now the middle of Dec. for the love of Pete.
The woman I talked to on the phone today was very nice, so I felt bad using my angry voice with her. She looked into my account and said that it shows that the guy was out and put in the new line but nothing about the pole. OH MY GOSH you have got to be kidding me. So she scheduled a person to come out tomorrow between 1-3 and put in notes about what the problem is.
I feel sorry for whoever comes tomorrow cause they are not going to get the happy pleasant Amanda that you have all grown to love ;). I will not let them into the house for 3 reasons...
1) It's nap time and the dog is going to freak out.
2) I have all the presents in that room and they are (of course) right where the guy (I'm assuming) will need to get.
3) The problem is the pole not anything in my house. The last guy fixed the house!!!!!!!
I'm sure that this is not the last time I'm going to have to call about this. Be assured that if I have to call again whoever answers (after I go through the 5mins of automated crap) is not going to get my angry voice they will be getting something much worse and I will be demanding some kind of credit!
By the way I hope you are all having a joyous Christmas season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am alllll about the credit. I shall demand a credit on your behalf!
I am laughing at your angry voice. Liar...I don't believe you have one.
Hopefully your service will be restored once and for all. How frustrating!!
Post a Comment