Monday, February 2, 2009

6 Month well check

I took AJ for her 6 month well check (a little late) today.
She weighs 15lbs 0.9oz (11th%)
2 feet 3.24 inches (73rd%)
17.25 inch head circumference (68th%)
*a little side note here...the doc measured Deklan's head and it was 19 inches! Apparently he still has a shrunken head, it was in the 13th% when he was 6 months old. It doesn't seem to be messing with his intellect. *
The doc said that she looks good. She was very impressed by how advanced AJ is in her mobility and says she will be walking by 9 month. I'm so not ready for that.
Oh and she has a hernia under her belly button (gross) the doc said to just push it in when I notice it cause sometimes they will fix themselves. They wont do anything about it till she is 4 or 5 anyways.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Dude...I tagged you on my blog.

pink fairy dust