Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Children

Today has been a fun filled day for all.

I started the day by saying that I would start to seriously potty train Deklan tomorrow. Well, after changing a poop diaper I decided that I would start today! Deklan did well for the most part. No piddle accidents and only 1 poop accident. We shall see what tomorrow brings!

Then this evening I thought it would be a good idea to go get AJ's ears pierced! We had dinner at the mall and then went to Claires to get it done. She did great. After the first shot I felt her suck in a breath and knew that she was going to SCREAM, and scream she did! She held very still though so the girl was able to finish right away. I gave AJ a bottle and then she was fine. Here are some pictures....

leaving for the mall
waiting at the store
marking the spots
piercing the second ear
back at home and ready for bed

No comments:

pink fairy dust