Monday, January 12, 2009

Sick Sick Sick

I feel like crap but didn't want to let my blog go "un-updated" to long again.
I feel like I could barf at any given moment (haven't yet)...I'm freezing cold even under my electric blanket....I'm dizzy and shaky too. I think that it's just a touch of the flu or a bad cold. I usually bounce back from these things in 24-48 hours. Cameron came home early today to help with the kids so I could get some rest. Now he's out getting me some chicken noodle soup. What a guy, I knew he would come in handy ;)

A side note to Kate- No, I'm not pregnant!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Aww... I hope you feel better soon. I hate being sick.

Side note to you: perhaps not this month, but there's always next ;-)

Jen said...

I hope you're feeling better today! HUGS!

pink fairy dust