Saturday, January 17, 2009

A new year a new look

For my blog that is! Now that the background site is back up I thought that it was time for a change.

Here come some updates.....
AJ is into everything. She loves to climb into her bouncy chair, stand up, start bouncing and screaming. She learned how to get out of it today without falling on her head. Which is something that happens very often these days. Miss AJ will also pull herself up on things like the couch and let go so she ca use her hands to grab at thing. If she keeps learning new tricks at this rate she'll be doing a triathlon by the time she is 1.


Deklan is being a normal 2 year old and trying my nerves. He's into telling me "no" and doing things he knows he souldn't. He will be 2.5 in just a few weeks so I guess it is to be expected. He is still a very good boy and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Here is Deklan getting ready to play in the snow...


I just had my 28th birthday on the 15th. I got lots of nice presents and had my favorite boneless BBQ wings from Applebee's for dinner. Here I am with all my presents...


Cameron went skiing with some friends today. He was really excited to go. He loves to ski but hasn't been in years because he doesn't have anyone to go with. I can't go because of my knees.
I just hope that he gets home in one piece. Here is Cameron with the other woman in his life...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great pics, great update, great background...
We have Scene It too. I kick butt in it!

pink fairy dust