Monday, October 20, 2008

AJ is 4 months old today!!!!!!

Today we went to our monthly MOMS (Moms Offering Moms Support) meeting today, it was a special one. We met at a local (I can't think of the PC word so I'm going to call it what I always call it) old peoples' home. It also happens to be where Cameron's grandmother lives in nursing. The kids wore their Halloween costumes and walked around to the different areas of the home. While we were in the nursing area we stopped to see "Great Grammy". Deklan didn't want to sit with her but she held AJ which made her day! All in all we had fun. Here are some pictures.

Deklan coloring on his treat bag.


AJ and her Great Grammy


2 comments:

Kate said...

Those pictures of AJ with Great Grammy are absolutely priceless keepsakes.
Deklan looks so adorable doing his colouring!!

Jen said...

Aww that was nice that you were able to go there!

pink fairy dust