Saturday, October 18, 2008

Family Fun

Nothing much has been going on around here. We've just been enjoying one another's company. Here are a couple pictures from the last few days....

10/15/2008
A friend of ours had a fire in their house a few months ago...this is the day the crane was putting the new roof supports up. Deklan was more interested in the "poofers" (dandelion seeds).This is how I found AJ when I went in to check on her during her nap. She must have pulled her teddy bear next to her since it's usually in one of the corners.


10/16/2008
AJ got a bumbo seat. Deklan and Cameron rough housing. Cameron was not impressed that I was taking pictures :)


10/17/2008
We went to dinner at a friend's house (not the one getting a new roof). Here is Deklan and Adam Jr. watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Halloween and the parents (Cameron holding AJ, Adam Sr. and Jess) standing in the kitchen chatting.


10/18/2008
Cameron and AJ watching hockey and checking stats online

1 comment:

Kate said...

AJ looks so cute in her bumbo. Jordan hates hers. I think she's been in it about 4 times and it always ends in tears.
Great pics my friend. And good job keeping up with your blog!

pink fairy dust