Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Projects

Monday night Cameron made cookies with Deklan, it was so cute. They were the pre-made ones that you just stick on a sheet and bake but Deklan had a blast making them with his Daddy. Here are some pictures of that......



While they were baking I thought that it might be fun to do a quick easy art project with Deklan and AJ. We made footprint ghosts and hand print cats. Cameron took pictures while I painted Deklan's feet and hands.


Tuesday during dinner Deklan was "buzzing", it's how you play the trumpet, kind of a raspberry noise. After about 10mins of none stop "buzzing" Cameron went and got his trumpet for Deklan to try. I'm embarrassed to say that my 2 year old does a better job playing the trumpet then I do. I have pictures of that too......
That brings up to today. AJ had her 4 month well check today and I am happy to report that all is well. AJ got 4 shots and an oral vaccine. Everything was going well until it was time to leave. I had AJ who was crying because she just had shots and Deklan who was crying because he didn't want to leave, have a ever mentioned that he is an odd child! As my friend Kate said I'm sure they were sad to see m leave. Just to keep the trend here is a picture of poor AJ's legs...

2 comments:

Kate said...

Loving the pics!
What a nice mommy you are to do a craft like that with them. Where are the pics of the finished products?
I love those cookies. Sooooo easy to make.

Jen said...

Deklan looks like he's got a great embouchure for the trumpet!

Poor AJ!

pink fairy dust