Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dentist

I hate hate hate going to the dentist! I had to go today to make up for an appointment I had to cancel on the day the wretched snow came in Oct. So I had a filling done on the tooth in the very back of my mouth. My jaw is hurting already (from holding it open) and I'm still way numb. I can't eat anything for 1 hour and can't chew on that side for 6 hours. Did I mention that I had this done around lunch time and stupid me didn't eat anything before. Here comes the icing on the cake.....I get to go back again tomorrow. UGH! I hope and pray that my children got Cameron's genes and don't have the problems with their teeth that I do.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yuck. I feel for you. I hope tomorrow passes quickly for you. I HATE the dentist.

Jen said...

I don't like going to the dentist either. I haven't been in years.

I hope you feel better quickly!

pink fairy dust