Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For the love of Pete

Can someone tell me the date? What's that you say November 5th. Then why on God's green earth was there Christmas music playing in Wal-mart today?????? Really, Halloween was only a few days ago and Thanksgiving (in America) isn't for weeks. I love Christmas and Christmas music but I need some time to get excited about it. The way it's going the Christmas stuff will be coming out right after Easter. To top it off I went out to get gas in Cameron's car tonight and when I turned on the radio can you guess what I heard. That's right, more Christmas music. Not just one song either! It was all they where playing.UGH

As I was typing this there was a Christmas commerical on TV. I'm going to live under a rock till after Thanksgiving so I don't have to deal with this.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Scrooge!

I'd be so excited to hear Christmas music in the store I'd probably squeal like a stuck pig.

pink fairy dust