Sorry that I have been Missing In Action for so long, the holiday season gets things very busy around here! Here are a few (short) updates...
Canada- I'm very happy that I went. I had a wonderful time even though I got lost coming and going :( I have a score to settle with the QEW so I will make the trip again someday! ( I will post a full overview of my trip when I have more time.)
Thanksgiving/Christmas- Cameron is home from work this week so help get ready for all the events that are coming. Today (11-24-2008) he put up the outside lights and the candles in the windows. I took lots of pictures of the kids for the Christmas cards. I have made 15 out of the 40 or so needed. Not to bad considering last year I ended up sending out some boxed cards cause I didn't get enough of the homemade ones done in time (oops).I'll be cooking Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. This weekend we will be decorating the inside of the house and maybe baking cookies with the In-laws on Sat. If we don't do cookies this Sat then we will do it next Sat before the Christmas parade. Cameron has a work treat day on the second Friday that I was volunteered to make meatballs for. I have my Moms meeting on that Friday as well. On the 12th is our first annual tree lighting in Telford. Cameron has a work treat day on the second Friday that I was volunteered to make meatballs for. Th 13th brings our 3rd annual Christmas party at our home. I don't believe that there are any other oblagation then till Christmas but I'm sure that things will pop up.
So I have a lot to do in a little time. I'l try to find time to blog about the events as they happen but I make no promises. Till next time TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck finding all the time you need!!!
FINALLY an update!
Busy, busy girl You forgot to factor in some "Kate Time".
Post a Comment