I chose the name of my blog for 2 reasons.
First, because I feel like my life has been played out on a cliff. I've climbed up those steep edges enduring a lot of insanity along the way. Now, that I'm at the top of my cliffs I can look down and see where I have come from, I can also look up and see where only my Father can take me.
Second, if you didn't know the Cliffs of Insanity is from the movie the Princess Bride (my husbands favorite movie). In 2001 we traveled to Ireland and saw the Cliffs Of Moher (see picture), which is where the imagery for the Cliffs of Insanity was gotten. It was one of the most beautiful and relaxing (even with the 100 or so other people milling around) places I have ever been.


2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to reading your thoughts!
Welcome Amanda! You're going to love it! Blogging can feel like you're up on a cliff some time too, so your name ought to fit right in!
Post a Comment