After all of this boy stuff I thought that AJ needed some girl time so I put her in her tutu. I must say that she is just precious. She was standing next to a toy bin and it looked like she was at a ballet bar. I even got some pictures where it looks like she is standing on pointe (up on her toes). Her cousin Paris would be so proud.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
"Fireman /Ballerina"
Deklan is obsessed with fire trucks just like any other little boy. He has a fireman hat that the little boy next door gave to him. It has a deer on the front of it so somehow it was named the "Moose Fire hat". I had nothing to do with the naming of the hat. Anyways, he adores this hat and wants to wear it everywhere! Well today he was playing with it while AJ was crawling around and all of the sudden Deklan takes off his beloved hat and puts it on AJ. He starts calling her "Fireman AJ". It was to freaking cute. Every time the hat would fall off Deklan would go back over and put it back on her head. It's nice to know that even though he will smack her in the head because she is to close he loves her enough to share his favorite hat.

After all of this boy stuff I thought that AJ needed some girl time so I put her in her tutu. I must say that she is just precious. She was standing next to a toy bin and it looked like she was at a ballet bar. I even got some pictures where it looks like she is standing on pointe (up on her toes). Her cousin Paris would be so proud.
After all of this boy stuff I thought that AJ needed some girl time so I put her in her tutu. I must say that she is just precious. She was standing next to a toy bin and it looked like she was at a ballet bar. I even got some pictures where it looks like she is standing on pointe (up on her toes). Her cousin Paris would be so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your kids are SO CUTE!
Post a Comment