Going back to my last entry, I decided to just let it roll, like water off a ducks back. It wouldn't of made a difference and I would of gotten even more angry and ended up stooping to a level that I don't want to be at.
Christmas was great! Deklan was really into this year and asked just about every morning leading up to and after Christmas if Santa had come. He's so freaking cute! Of course the children were spoiled by us, Santa and the grandparents. Oh and Uncle Dirk got AJ a huge pink stuffed horse...

Cameron and I didn't do anything for New Years Eve. We where at home playing Mario Cart on the Wii and stopped about 3min before the ball dropped. We watched the time square footage, had our New Years kiss and went back to "carting it up". Exciting I know.
Nothing new is really going on with Deklan. We are still working on potty training. He's doing really well and stays dry for long periods of time, even over night. If the kid would just tell me when he had to go I would try the big boy underpants again.
AJ got her first tooth on Christmas day!!! The second just came in the other day also. She is a crawling machine and moves so fast when she really wants something. She also pulls herself to a stand and will take steps if you hold her hands. Can someone please tell me how to keep her from growing up so fast. I mean really people she is only 6 months old!
Cameron and I are trying to better our bodies in 09 by eating better and not snacking so late. I think that I'll get out the Wii fit and give the yoga a go.
I think that's about it for now...TTFN

1 comment:
Yay for an update!
I think AJ is gifted... honestly, all that and she's only 6 months old!
Post a Comment